WARNING

THIS BLOG CONTAINS SOME EXPLICIT CONTENTS.ANYONE WHOSE AGE IS LESS THAN 1 YEAR OLD PLEASE LEAVE BUT IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO LEAVE,IT IS OK.

P.E.A.C.E

Greetings my fellow earthlings..Indeed that I am pleased that you are here.My name is Shahrul.Your name..well I don't know(hahaha).But still you can let me know if you want too.OK let's continue...I love sports,watching movies and.....(just view my profile).But one thing that I want you to know is that I love music.To me,music is my life...music is my passion...music is my...my...my....oh yeah my source of peacefulness.Billy Joe from Green Day once was questioned by an interviewer on what does music meant to him,he replied that music is the air that he breathe in and music is the blood that was pumping through his veins.Very deep huh...after hearing his reply,I was like 'woah'.I am really impressed.Looks like my greetings end here...so feel free to browse my blog but pleased I do not want any racy comments to be added in my blog that will make me or other people unhappy.

Saturday, March 28, 2009

hey guys...wassup and wassup again... it's been a while since i update anything..wait let me rephrase that.... it's been ages since i update anything.... sorry for the inconvenience, it's not that I do not have anything to share with you guys... I have tons to share but I damn lazy to blog it out. ok.. let see what i want to share with you guys........ok share about my life rite now..

my life have been a great experience so far... I hope it still continue to stay that way... A lot of stuff happened since the day I last blog.... To tell you the truth, I learnt a lot of things... new things... great things... things that can make my life to start at a whole new beginning... Is this what life is all about?... Is it about learning new things and use it as an armor to protect yourself as you break down every walls that stopping you from moving forward... where behind every single wall lies a whole new experience....well let me tell you my friends, don't waste your life away with acts that can lead to undesirable outcomes. You know yourself better than anyone else..so you will know what is good for you. From every mistakes that were done, cannot be undone but that does not mean that your life is done... get back up on your feet and start moving forward with your head held high...because behind every successful men there is always a painful story.

This blog is starting to sound more serious....I ll make sure that my next post will be some funny stuff. So see ya...













Is it me or is there someone standing behind me?!?!?!

No comments: